Very thin ATO Resivoir

tdunmore2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some ideas. I'm looking to add an ATO resivoir to my stand, however the only ground space left is 3.5"x13.5"x26"tall. I know it's very small. It's the space that is between the sump and the wall of the stand. This space is created because of the hinge body sticking inside the stand, thus not allowing the sump to be flush against the wall.
I've used these http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/space-saver-jug-thin-4-liter-1-05-gallon.html in the past. I was hoping for something thin but tall. Any ideas?
Don't mind the custom route but if I can get it off the shelf I'm sure it'd be cheaper.

Thanks in advance!

mrvn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also looking for a reservoir with those dimensions. I haven't been able to find anything so far. I think I will have to go custom I'll let you know how that goes.

mrvn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Advance acrylics have some long and narrow ATO. I just need to contact them to request a different color to match my Tyler systems sump

CindyKz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine isn't quite that narrow, but I needed a small one and thought I would have to go custom. Instead I use an airtight, food grade dog food container from the pet store with a hole drilled in the top for tubing. Much less expensive.

You might be able to find something like that, or a Rubbermaid cereal holder (typically tall and skinny) that fits. Mine is under my stand so the aesthetics aren't important to me.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back