Vetteguy is at it again. . . . . . Yes - Another tank !!!

Trued out macro lens
A276B429-705D-4685-AEBF-5DF2281F2B7A.jpeg
4A745BC4-22F5-497C-857D-9235973FB41F.jpeg
5664BB20-C289-43B8-948A-0D7F1F1EBE7C.jpeg
3C171AE5-E17F-4B0D-A68D-664C95C21C31.jpeg
B888F7EC-AC14-4E35-91F8-8F7D0C8FF143.jpeg
8A27815C-8E0F-4FF7-BC2E-4A3911716613.jpeg
756B1283-5B41-4190-BB41-9D1E2B131814.jpeg
60AD7658-A318-46C1-B920-F0AE02C773DE.jpeg
59B0F8B2-0190-4350-8921-D8ECF5DBA907.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just read this thread after seeing one of your other posts. Progress of tank is impressive!
You said this is Oceanic 135G right? I remember way back when I had a couple of Oceanics (when they were independent company). I loved those tanks!!

Could you share list of equipment you are running and any additional bioload support?
 
Just read this thread after seeing one of your other posts. Progress of tank is impressive!
You said this is Oceanic 135G right? I remember way back when I had a couple of Oceanics (when they were independent company). I loved those tanks!!

Could you share list of equipment you are running and any additional bioload support?
this Was my Oceanic 135g and replaced with a 400g
had basic sump with two filter socks, Skimmer, Apex controller and calcium reactor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new