(Video) Dealing with Cyanobacteria

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I usually don't share my videos on the Generals subcategories of the forum, most of my video are hidden in my thread you can watch here:

But today I thought maybe more of you would be interested so here my video on what happened to my nano reef tank and how I deal with Cyanobacteria, let me know what you think:

shermoen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grat video man!! I just got done dealing with cyano followed up by dinoa and it seemed like everything I did to correct it just made it worse. My gorgs barely made it through, I could clean the snot off them and the dinos would cover them back up in just a couple of hours!

Good to see what worked for you. Also gotta say your video/editing skills are awesome and that soundtrack was excellent!!

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grat video man!! I just got done dealing with cyano followed up by dinoa and it seemed like everything I did to correct it just made it worse. My gorgs barely made it through, I could clean the snot off them and the dinos would cover them back up in just a couple of hours!

Good to see what worked for you. Also gotta say your video/editing skills are awesome and that soundtrack was excellent!!
Keep that maintenance, harass them like they harrassed you ;).
What I did is a bit of a two punch, manual remove, and adding competitors (which a bit better then I expected)

What play on my side is the fact I have a small aquarium so it's easier to clean (35L - 9g)

Daniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! Thanks for sharing. I actually enjoyed the subtitles over voiceovers!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back