VIDEO: Richard Ross, an Apex, and Coral Sex!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is terrific! I'm glad that progress is being made in captive spawning. I hope the grow out phase is a success. Thanks for sharing all the info Richard.

U

User1

View Badges
You know, I'm only about an hour and a half away from that place and I haven't been there since I was in grade school on a field trip. In fact, I think we all flew down there on the now defunct airline PSA. I'm going to have to go visit it again. I typically go down to the Monterey Aquarium since I'm there a couple times a year while diving. Not a huge fan of San Fran but after watching this I am going to pay them a visit. Thanks for sharing the video! Really good to see how they are using the controller.

Not sure if anything is shareable but if there is any more detail around the sunrise and set models that would be huge. I can do this pretty easy with my Reef Angel controller and geo codes. Would be nice we would could import custom libraries or you guys created one. This sort of work they are doing there and again with home aquaria is going to be key to this hobby I think.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

• I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

• I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

• I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

• Other.

Back