Vince's Reef

Dude that tank is sick!! Congrats on the win. When do you think you'll have it up and running?
 
:D Thank you guys. I'm really excited about this! Right now I'm working out the shipping details with Cy @ Barrier Reefs and Jesse @ Elos. I've been busy buying new equipments for this system. I can finally upgade from my nano-status. :lol:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new