Viparspectra165w led upgrades

Hunting558

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Rensselaer
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wanting to swap out the white leds to blue, royal blues, and uv. I find alot of posts on how to do it but very few with what leds to actually buy. I look online and I see alot of different options along with different colors and wave lengths. I'm looking for a list or set of links I can go to.

These are the picture's of the orginal and what I'm wanting to upgrade to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshot_20220302-095226_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20220302-095232_YouTube.jpg
 
I'm wanting to swap out the white leds to blue, royal blues, and uv. I find alot of posts on how to do it but very few with what leds to actually buy. I look online and I see alot of different options along with different colors and wave lengths. I'm looking for a list or set of links I can go to.

These are the picture's of the orginal and what I'm wanting to upgrade to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshot_20220302-095226_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20220302-095232_YouTube.jpg
3wt diodes. 5wt should also work
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new