Visited World Wide Corals in FL

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cobraz

Zoa Hunter
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
878
Reaction score
428
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Took a ride up to World Wide Corals and all I have to say is ....Lions, Tigers and Bears..oh my !
I have been to the old store years ago..but not to the newest store of 6 yrs. What a amazing place..plus I got a mini tour behind the scenes in the employee back room where the grow out tanks are...I just drooled. Staff was great.

Attached is a short video of the store...the lights took on a huge blue tint on the video.
20250107_130843.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20250107_130847.mp4
    86.4 MB
I frequently visit WWC, it's an amazing place They have multiple large display tanks, a huge selection of saltwater pets, and very professional staff.
 
I was at the grand opening and it seems to become even more amazing over time as the lagoon and other large tanks grow in!
 
I was there in May- definitely state of the Art
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new