Visiting Venice Beach Looking for some Suggestions

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
2,100
Reaction score
2,394
Location
Batavia IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm on vacation in Socal next week and I'm going to be in the Venice beach area. Are there any good shops (looking for coral not fish) that locals would recommend? We're probably not going to rent a car so bonus points for public trans or Uber.

Thanks!
 
Hmmm...maybe some who have lived in this area longer will chime in. I'd recommend checking out Vivid Aquariums and Unique Corals as they're sort of in that area. How far are you willing to travel? There are some great stores in Orange County. @Rakie @joseserrano @gcarroll @CoralNerd
 
Daniel is spot on with what I would recommend if you are in that area. Another store is SPS store, never been, but heard its a nice store.
 
Daniel is spot on with what I would recommend if you are in that area. Another store is SPS store, never been, but heard its a nice store.
SPS Store is small and limited I noticed when I visited. Try Age of Aquariums in Signal Hill...if you don't mind driving a bit. [emoji1]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new