vivid aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter rich nyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rich nyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
555
Reaction score
492
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what ever happened to his youtube videos. I feel like he was going to start a new redsea reefer series and than it just stopped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new