Vivid firegarden

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reef2reef! I got a frag called
Vivid firegarden a while back. Maybe a little over a year ago. I can’t find any pictures of it anywhere online. Do any of you guys have this coral? I also recently picked up an rmf
Acid trip Millie and I’m starting to notice it looks exactly like the firegarden frag. I’m 90% sure it’s the same coral. But the thing is I got the firegarden for like $10.00
And the acid trip Millie was a lot more than that.
Please post a picture of your acid trip Millie or firegarden if you have one.

Thanks.
e9222b219fd5be5ffd73854af990511e.jpg

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi reef2reef! I got a frag called
Vivid firegarden a while back. Maybe a little over a year ago. I can’t find any pictures of it anywhere online. Do any of you guys have this coral? I also recently picked up an rmf
Acid trip Millie and I’m starting to notice it looks exactly like the firegarden frag. I’m 90% sure it’s the same coral. But the thing is I got the firegarden for like $10.00
And the acid trip Millie was a lot more than that.
Please post a picture of your acid trip Millie or firegarden if you have one.

Thanks.
e9222b219fd5be5ffd73854af990511e.jpg
This was just referred to me for my son. If you happen to break a piece, or frag it, please let me know!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That doesn't look like a vivid firegarden to me. It looks like the RMF acid trip, or the ASD Rainbow Mili (which look 100% the same).

Here is a few pics of a Vivid Firegarden. It's a red with a purple/violet hue. Some say it's pink. The base has a slight purple/blue hue to it. Completely different from that orange color with green tips. And especially the green polyps on the RMF/ASD milli, which the firegarden also doesn't have.

0005147_vivid-firegarden_650.jpeg

0005146_vivid-firegarden_650.jpeg

BUT, the ASD Rainbow Milli/RMF Acid Trip is still an amazing coral, so don't feel bad! Especially because the vivid firegarden usually sells for much less :D

EDIT: Most importantly, the coralite structure is very different. Otherwise, it would have been possible IF your coral was going pale and bleaching, possibly due to lacking light.

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for chiming in everybody. At the end of the day I am very happy with my $10 frag that looks exactly like the rmf acid trip milli.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for chiming in everybody. At the end of the day I am very happy with my $10 frag that looks exactly like the rmf acid trip milli.

That's not only what matters -- but you should be! RMF Acid Trip / ASD Rainbow Milli are nice corals.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back