• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vivid Insanity Black Friday special

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3/4” for $50+ shipping.

Add other Black Friday special items to make the shipment worthwhile! No free shipping on Black Friday sale items.

Due to crazy Black Friday shipping madness, these frags will ship mid December or possibly mid-January if shipping delays are problematic in December.

See link below for the Insanity

If link doesn’t work, code is Insanity50%

IMG_6008.jpeg

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s amazing to me how a coral worth $1000+ for a 1/2” frag has been brought to 50. Awesome aquaculture success story. Congrats and GLWS.

You need to keep up with current pricing unless you're talking about when it was first introduced.

The coral is priced where it should be considering size & current prices from other sellers

Charlie the Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to keep up with current pricing unless you're talking about when it was first introduced.

The coral is priced where it should be considering size & current prices from other sellers
I’ve kept up with pricing. I’m talking about when it was first introduced. Thirst was one of the first people to get it and is literally one of the best propagaters out of everyone of this coral. It’s a success story when most people are priced out of a coral but aquaculture makes it affordable for almost everyone. [In my opinion :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: ]

Last edited:

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How slow or fast does the growth go for insanity

OP
OP
Thirstysreef

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve kept up with pricing. I’m talking about when it was first introduced. Thirst was one of the first people to get it and is literally one of the best propagaters out of everyone of this coral. It’s a success story when most people are priced out of a coral but aquaculture makes it affordable for almost everyone. [In my opinion :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: ]
it has been a journey with the insanity.

From 2017 as a small frag to now having sold over 1,000 frags. Similar to the Sunday driver I got from you back in 2020. It’s been fun growing these out and making them accessible to all budgets now

Attachments

• IMG_4974.jpeg
    IMG_4974.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 45

Charlie the Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

From 2017 as a small frag to now having sold over 1,000 frags. Similar to the Sunday driver I got from you back in 2020. It’s been fun growing these out and making them accessible to all budgets now
Ashamed to admit.. but that’s the other @Charlie’s Frags :face-with-tongue:

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_3001.jpeg

My insanity you sent me last year or so

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back