Vivid's Raspberry Lemonade pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomasdo87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thomasdo87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
592
Reaction score
8
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has any pics of Vivid's Raspberry Lemonade? I have heard only but great things about this piece but no pics and was wondering if it is worth the price?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new