Vortech guys: whats your programming look like!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael43
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
398
Location
Dirty Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'd like to create a more custom map for my 2 mp40s in my SPS dominant tank. I run on constant 60% with them on opposites ends of the tank but one towards the front and the other toward the back
 
Bump!
 
I use Reef Crest myself.
 
vortech%20schedule.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new