Vortech MP, AI Nero, or Reef Octo pulse?

I've used MPs and Neros for a while. I've had fever problems with my Neros but they still are not perfect. I actually bought a cheap low profile unit from Amazon and it was 1/5 the price and has outperformed the Neros and MPs. It just doesn't have an app.
This is the unit I bought to replace an AI Nero, which replaced an MP. I've been impressed, and the price makes it even more impressive. The in aquarium profile is almost identical to the Nero.

JEREPET 4200GPH Wavemaker Pump

There are some things in this hobby that are totally worth buying premium (sumps, rollers, lights, etc). Then there are other items where you can get 95% of the solution for a fraction of the price.
I am not afraid to try them. They have good ratings.
 
I have to use vortech because i have a eurobrace with lid, and having wires go around my eurobrace is very ugly.
Otherwise i honestly would use a Jebao. Yes its a chinese brand, but i have had very good luck with Jebao's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new