• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech MP40's, BRS dosing pump, DA Salinty probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmaxwell39
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cmaxwell39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,619
Location
Milford, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling off some extra equipment and supplies I have sitting around. All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Will not ship the buckets of salt. Sorry, just wouldn't be worth it.

1. 2 vortech MP40W. $175 each



2. DA salinity probe V2. Have had it for a couple of years but never hooked it up. Time to get rid of it since I am not using it. $80





3. BRS 1.1ml/min Dosing Pump $50



4. 2 buckets Red Sea Coral Pro salt. These were shipped to me instead of the Red Sea salt I ordered. One has been opened and about 3 cups of salt has been taken out of it to make up the difference for salt that I was lacking for a water change. The other is unopened.

Opened-- $40
Unopened-- $45

I may have more to add later. Thanks for looking everyone.
 
How old are the vortechs?
 
Vortechs are both Gen 2's so they are before 2011 I believe is when the ES version came out.
 
Bump for the day. Everything still available. The vortechs both work flawlessly.

I am looking for an MP10 WES or WQD. Thanks for looking everyone.
 
Salinity probe sold.

Still have one vortech MP40 left as well as the salt. Salt is local pickup only though.

Thanks everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new