VorTech MP40w ES Used for 1 week

  • Thread starter Thread starter 11f150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
771
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this for my new build and have decided I'm going to go with tunze because I can adjust the flow diagonally across my tank due to having a cube. I want to mount pumps on the back black glass for a clean look. Front to back my tank is 30 inches and I really can't use the mp40 to its potential without putting a bare spot in the front of my tank from sand moving. My tank is still cycling and this mp40 has just been turned all the way down just for some minor water movement. This is practically brand new. It is also still unregistered so you can do that for a full warranty, you will also get free Coral Magazines with registration.

$400 shipped. Will take trades on tunze controllable pumps/controllers or skimmers. 100% positive feedback on ebay. Serious offers PM me.

CFA1B82E-B1F0-457E-88B3-D7411324679F-8825-0000073B83214794.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new