• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech MP60wes

tikalize

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Vortech MP60wes. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

OP
OP
T

tikalize

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**Price Drop**
I have never owned a Vortech pump so I did a little research and found that this pump only has the spacer for 1" glass/acrylic and the other spacers are around $10 a piece. Also to upgrade to the QD version it cost $100 for the driver.

I will take $285 Shipped to the lower 48

OP
OP
T

tikalize

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys/Gals I tried to peel the velcro that the previous owner installed to check the date but the sticker peeled with the velcro. This pump was tested in a tank when I purchased other equipment and pushed ALOT of water other than that that's all the info I have. I don't know anything about these pumps. I'm a Tunze guy. I lowered the price to reflect missing spacers and that it is a older pump.

20211013_164326.jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back