• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vortech Vectra L2 Mobius Ready 3100GPH Pump $210

Item Price
210
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jason7504

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2026
Messages
78
Reaction score
7
Location
Wenatchee
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Vortech Vectra L2 Pump. It works great and was used for a little over a year. It is Mobius Ready as well. SOLD



PXL_20260703_031613376.jpg

PXL_20260703_031643695.jpg

PXL_20260703_031557504.MP.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 4431647-e87925d5a7962b830f2011a964174a29.mov
    1.4 MB
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new