Vossen Q

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes but you do want to limit the time they are in there. Moving larva the next morning is best because you want to maximize the amount that the trap catches
 
I'm not a fan of turning off water movement in a tank I've seen disasters happen like this mostly people forgetting to turn flow back on. However I'm not a fan of huge water turnover on my sump. If you have DC pumps I would turn down flow rather turn it off completely
 
Dont like the vossen,getting the airflow dialed in seems to be a problem,too much and there is back pressure pushing the fry away too little and they are not drawn in
Switching to a light and siphon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new