VT reefers!

chaoha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was one the VT Marine Aquarists. Disbanded about a year ago. It was a great group
I would have an interest in trying again.
The website is still up and could be used to contact former members to de if they want to try again.
The site is saltwatervt.org

Jason Briggs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I haven't started one yet, but I probably should. I keep piecing things together and adding and expanding.. it's an addiction I swear!

Jason Briggs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wwll, I'm setting up a carbon/phosban reactor currently. And I'll be making my sump a filter in the coming weeks. At this point I'm not sure what else I really need. Perhaps additional lighting?

rboutin111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ludlow! I want fish friends!!

Hello fish friend. Do you have a build thread? I would love to check out your tank.

I've offered this before, but didn't get much reaction. Would anyone want to have a VT meeting? I'm in Northfield, VT and would love to host a gathering. This could allow us to all meet each other and start trading frags :) I'd also be up for inviting reps from the local stores like Pet Advantage. Does anyone know of another store in VT that sells saltwater coral, fish and supplies?

NHreefguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in central NH, by west Lebanon. Not to many people around.

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The closest saltwater aquarium store to me is the Claremont pet supply. It's sister store is West Lebanon pet supply.
I think there is one saltwater store in Burlington Vermont if I remember correctly. I tried to go once and it was closed they have crazy hours like from 5 PM to 9 PM. Really interesting looking from the window though –
My tank is relatively new so I'm not able to Frank anything yet – but would definitely be interested in the future!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back