w2b hood for 46 gal bowfront

  • Thread starter Thread starter chadmcd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chadmcd

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A rare request I know, but maybe by some off chance miracle, there is a a canopy for a 46 gallon all glass bowfront floating out there just waiting for me. Hey, one can hope. Thanks.
 
If you are handy with diy projects I did see on youtube a video with a mother and son who made a canopy for their bowfront. Did not look like it was too extremely difficult.
 
Thanks Barb, I saw that too. Think I will just leave it for now, I've had it for 12 years without one, was just looking for a different look and trying to block the noise of the fans on my lights. Thanks again.
 
Not a problem, have the same dilemna with my 72 bowfront, right now doing a glass top but want to change that out. I like the way the bowfront looks but they sure do provide some unique challenges I think :smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new