Waiting for ICP test results

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MattW33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I posted an ICP test to your lab on the 2nd August, however I have not yet received the results. Please could let me know whether this has been recieved. Sample number is 0546.

Also, I'm based in the UK, however when I recieved the ICP test set from a UK provider it had a US postage address. I bought the kits under the impression the lab was EU based (quicker postage than to the US). Is this normal or was I given a US kit?
Matt

Williamson’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I sent mine 7/19 and haven’t heard anything yet. 0846 and 0847 used 2 different sticker numbers. Didn’t know I had stickers with same number twice until I already used them.

Williamson’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That 'like' was in sympathy! ;)
Did you get a response from FM?
I just logged on to make a post on it and seen yours..lol. I’ve been checking daily on their site though for my results. I expected a quicker turn around. But I know are postal service has been slow here in the States.

OP
OP
MattW33

MattW33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just logged on to make a post on it and seen yours..lol. I’ve been checking daily on their site though for my results. I expected a quicker turn around. But I know are postal service has been slow here in the States.

I've used Triton and Marinlab previously and both have had results back to me in just over a week from the date of postage. If the delay is in postage then fair enough, but I still probably wouldn't use the service again any time soon as I can get quicker postage to other companies.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Matt
Did i understand it correctly that you send the Test to the US Adress ? I think there was a mistake that you got such a Test in Europe, Please write us a Mail and where you buy the tests that we can send you a replacement for this.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent mine 7/19 and haven’t heard anything yet. 0846 and 0847 used 2 different sticker numbers. Didn’t know I had stickers with same number twice until I already used them.

The Number is only one of the points we use so it does not matter. Could you please send us a Mail with your Name and the used Nr. ? So we can check where is your test. Please use [email protected].
Thanks

OP
OP
MattW33

MattW33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Matt
Did i understand it correctly that you send the Test to the US Adress ? I think there was a mistake that you got such a Test in Europe, Please write us a Mail and where you buy the tests that we can send you a replacement for this.

Hi, I did wonder after I sent it off whether it was a mistake, I should have asked first! I'll send you the details in a pm. Thanks for your prompt response.

OP
OP
MattW33

MattW33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An update for posterity, FM have offered to send a replacement set of tests with the appropriate EU postage labels.

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am not sure if we were in touch already. If not please send me your email address.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back