Walking dead (spoiler alert)

Oh I know he got marine velvet and didn't treat with copper, see what happens when you don't follow protocol your fish die and turn into zombies , this explains during my outbreak why a yellow tang and heniocotis butterfly jumped, they were getting out to eat my face
 
Oh I know he got marine velvet and didn't treat with copper, see what happens when you don't follow protocol your fish die and turn into zombies , this explains during my outbreak why a yellow tang and heniocotis butterfly jumped, they were getting out to eat my face

Lol **** shoukd of quarantined

Sent from my galaxy s4
 
lol I can laugh now cause I just got done with the 6 week fallow, **** yellow chased me up the steps, killed the cat and then I had to stab it with a lil umbrella for drinks
 
Looking at the preview for what is to come in the season I saw at least one more walker in the prison with blood coming from its eyes. I'm thinking either a virus in the animals or someone (the person at the gates?) is poisoning the livestock to kill the survivors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new