wallpaper

  • Thread starter Thread starter IBMGeek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IBMGeek

I Brake for Zoos!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought i let you know aobut a new wallpaper added to club zoa wallpapers. I thought it looked pretty cool so i added the club zoa logo and sent it to rev.

Thanks.

Heres how it looks
266529409.jpg
 
I just added the glowing edges effect in photoshop. Anybody know what morph it is? :hammer:

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new