Walt Disney Acro, 4 frags $150 each

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Acrofrags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
1,418
Reaction score
196
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Hello everyone,
SPS frags available from my display.
All frags are cut to order, 2-3 weeks heal time preferred. Colony photos featured, Photos shot with iPhone 15 and orange filter
Frags 1/2-3/4" unless otherwise stated as larger.
Frag packs discounts are welcome, all prices are negotiable, just message me!
Shipping FL $35, CON US $55
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $400

Standard DOA Policy: DOA must be reported within 2 hours from delivery time. Photo of DOA item inside closed shipping bag. Only valid for 1st delivery attempt. Do not dip corals upon arrival as this will cause them to peel. If item is DOA a replacement will be provided. We are not responsible to reimburse any shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for replacement shipping costs.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/n...d-more-angry-birds-hw-wd-op-and-more.1149125/
WD $150 each, only 4 frags available
 
tempImage0k0lPf.png
 
beautiful frag shipped and arrived safely to its new home !
(keep in mind this coral was just placed in the tank bf taking the photo, that is the reason for no PE)
IMG_9472.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new