• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Walt Disney frag - $30 - Local P/U

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumped my mother while doing some maint. Broke off a 1/2" stick. If anyone local wants it - $30
Sorry no picture and no shipping
Cheers Mark (650) 619-8447
I have never wanted to live in california so bad before in my life. Good luck with your sale, going to make some reefer very happy!

OP
OP
Daddy-o

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never wanted to live in california so bad before in my life. Good luck with your sale, going to make some reefer very happy!
Thanks! This is the price that we have been getting the local market down to. My son and I aquaculture in our 6 reef tanks right here in Redwood City as we try to do our part to cut down on the imports of "wild" corals. And we sell them at affordable prices so that everybody can have access to beautiful corals without breaking the bank.
Cheers!

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! This is the price that we have been getting the local market down to. My son and I aquaculture in our 6 reef tanks right here in Redwood City as we try to do our part to cut down on the imports of "wild" corals. And we sell them at affordable prices so that everybody can have access to beautiful corals without breaking the bank.
Cheers!

You guys are awesome! Good for you!!!

OP
OP
Daddy-o

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi mark, just wanted to let you know the frag that my brother picked up and sent to me last month is doing great. This hobby is expensive as it is glad there's people like you who sell higher priced corals at affordable prices.
That's great news! I am thinking I should figure out how to ship corals.
Cheers! Mark

Reef Raff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumped my mother while doing some maint. Broke off a 1/2" stick. If anyone local wants it - $30
Sorry no picture and no shipping
Cheers Mark (650) 619-8447
I live in the are, and I was wondering if you had any more wd?

Reef Raff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the are, and I was wondering if you had any more wd?

Great prices, and a really nice selection of beautiful corals. Thanks, for letting me come by and get some awesome pieces at amazing prices!!!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back