Walt Disney trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter dead rock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dead rock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
104
Reaction score
24
Location
whitescreek tn
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Looking for nice bounce mushroom or some of those really cool chalices not really looking for acro

IMG_4350.jpeg IMG_4349.jpeg IMG_4352.jpeg IMG_4351.jpeg
 
I have a nice space invader challace i can trade, you are kind of far from me though. Im in SW Pennsylvania
 
Different angles I’ve got another one in my frag tank, and if you look at it from above it’ has more yellow, a little different than looking at it in my main tank through the glass
 
These are some photos of the other one
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4520.jpeg
    IMG_4520.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4517.jpeg
    IMG_4517.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 86
I’ve had the first one for about five months the second one I picked up the other day it’s been healing in the original tank for several weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new