• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Want to buy copepods in massachusetts

Anak’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Anyone have some pods for sale that I can pick up, no shipping. I have a tiny mandarin. That’s barely an Inch, and she has been eating less and I don’t see a lot of copepods, my lfs doesn’t have a lot of pods today either only next week. If anyone has any near Burlington I’d be happy to come pick them up, like I said no shipping. Thanks!

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Anyone have some pods for sale that I can pick up, no shipping. I have a tiny mandarin. That’s barely an Inch, and she has been eating less and I don’t see a lot of copepods, my lfs doesn’t have a lot of pods today either only next week. If anyone has any near Burlington I’d be happy to come pick them up, like I said no shipping. Thanks!
You check at Love the reef in Wilmington?

OP
OP
Anak’s Reef

Anak’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I went there yesterday. No pods until next week. They were closed when the copepod guy came

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can grab the bottled ones at tropic isle in Framingham or petco in Nashua,NH or jays aquatics in Salem,NH

OP
OP
Anak’s Reef

Anak’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, we don’t want to get bottled ones. If it’s fresh, then it’s okay, but I would like fresh ones rather than bottled and in the fridge.

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, we don’t want to get bottled ones. If it’s fresh, then it’s okay, but I would like fresh ones rather than bottled and in the fridge.
They’ll get you to next week until you can get some

Justintime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ones at petco are in like big Capri sun packs and aren’t in the fridge and you can see them all swimming around

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back