Want to switch to LEDS

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeyAl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sbreeflights. One 32" should be sufficient! Great color, and so far great growth! Orbit marine pro should also do the trick...I've seen the normal one and did OK.
 
I see, your tank is LPS dominant...take a look at Kessils, if you are into amazing shimmer effect, there are no other LED lighting system out there that comes even close to them.
If you want to save some $ then take a look at Ocean Revive T247.
 
I see, your tank is LPS dominant...take a look at Kessils, if you are into amazing shimmer effect, there are no other LED lighting system out there that comes even close to them.
If you want to save some $ then take a look at Ocean Revive T247.

Ocean revive? I assume 2 for my 90g?
 
Had the Ordit Marine regular lights. Was think of going to the Orbit pros but could not find too much information on the pros. I went with the Hydra hd, from what I understand the hydra is a very powerful Led and to start out at %30 compared to the orbit marine's that I am running now
 
I see, your tank is LPS dominant...take a look at Kessils, if you are into amazing shimmer effect, there are no other LED lighting system out there that comes even close to them.
If you want to save some $ then take a look at Ocean Revive T247.

He's right with the Kessils. I love mine!
 
I see, your tank is LPS dominant...take a look at Kessils, if you are into amazing shimmer effect, there are no other LED lighting system out there that comes even close to them.
If you want to save some $ then take a look at Ocean Revive T247.

Brian - got 3 a150 ocean blues.will be here next week.
 
Brian - got 3 a150 ocean blues.will be here next week.
That's nice! Hope you like them.
What're your tank dimensions, is it 48X18X24? If so, it should be plenty.
The only bad thing about the 150's is that you won't be able to use the spectral controller, it only works for the latest generations of A160&360. Not sure if your can control them using Apex or Reefkeepers though, maybe someone who has them could chime in.
 
That's nice! Hope you like them.
What're your tank dimensions, is it 48X18X24? If so, it should be plenty.
The only bad thing about the 150's is that you won't be able to use the spectral controller, it only works for the latest generations of A160&360. Not sure if your can control them using Apex or Reefkeepers though, maybe someone who has them could chime in.

Yep. Correct on dimensions. I will likely add a 4th down the road - maybe a 360. I am not sure about apex or reefkeeper
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new