• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wanted: AI Nero 3's or MP10's

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
989
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am looking for a good used, but working pair of AI Nero 3 pumps or a couple MP10's. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks.
 
I don't have a pair, but I have a essentially brand new Nero 3 I got about a month ago. I've since decided to break down the tank. If you're interested, I was going to post it for $100, plus $10 for USPS Priority.
 
You can PM me, and we’ll exchange details.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 33
I am looking for a good used, but working pair of AI Nero 3 pumps or a couple MP10's. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks.
I have both, used in good condition. The mp10 is mobius version. Both are ready to go. I don't have the box to the mp10 but do have the box to the nero 3.

Let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new