• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wanted: Orange Tipped Green Cristata Torch

redfishreef96

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
118
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone in south Florida or someone willing to sell and ship an Orange Tipped Green Cristata Torch (see attached photo for example). Please contact with photos. Thanks.

-5037915404236654479.jpg
 
Not a crisata torch much bigger fat head but similar aussie shorter tentacle super bright green, can ship. no orange on the tips though on my website www.hiddentreasurecorals.com in the LPS section
Super green.jpeg
 
I'd be interested in such a piece as well if the price was right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new