Wanted to step away from hobby

play310

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had my tank a year and a couple months. I don’t seem to have the time or want to continue to keep up with it. At this point considering giving it to a family member or offering it for sale to someone who wants to get into the hobby. As everyone knows here it isn’t the cheapest hobby to start. I have all items listed with the original prices.
Aquatop Recife Eco 40 gallon tank & stand - $1,049
Ai Nero 5 - $240
Ai Nero 3 -$180
Ai Axis 40 (return pump) - $130
IM 200W Helio PTC smart heater - $160
Radion XR15 G6 Pro ecotech -$530
Rms xr15 tank mount - $108
Hanna checker marine nitrate Hr -$68
Hanna checker marine phosphate ulr - $68
Hanna checker alkalinity- $68
Hanna salinity tester- $90
Red Sea calcium pro reef test kit - $42
In tank floss holder holder - $27
In tank chamber media basket - $60
2 little fishes magnet clip - $24
Flipper float- $50
Kraken Reef Custom lid - $218
I just would like to give it all to someone in one transaction. If you or someone you know is interested. I’ll give it all for $1200 if you think that’s fair. Any insight would be appreciated. Local pickup near Los Angeles please.

IMG_6427.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Used tanks usually don’t bring much. I think you have your sites set high.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new