Warner Marine MF Skimmers

Wildman926

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
77
Reaction score
11
Location
CTX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these skimmers discontinued? If not, I don't see them on the website. These skimmers had so much promise. I really liked the compact design, adjustable air flow, and under water output that was opposite of pump input.
 
from what I remember, Jon said they were discontinued. I could be wrong, but im almost sure of it. I have a few of them, and they are awesome skimmers. compact, easy to adjust, and fairly quiet.
 
I had a MF201 and sold it a month ago after upgrading to a bigger tank. Great skimmer but sadly he isn't making them anymore. I fairly certain that they were made by Skimz and that is what I bought for my new tank. There are a few differences but they are close. Take a look at the Skimz Monster series.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new