Warning! Non-aquarium related items for sale....

Cigar Sherlock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admins I read the rules before posting this and did not see anything about non-aquarium related items. If this is a violation please delete.

Ladies and Gents,

I am assisting my wife's step-father in his venture to make and sell hand-crafted solid wood humidors. I am posting two for sale today and will be putting more up later after they are complete. They are both at my house and are for local sale, NO shipping.

These are handmade and raw pictures in his workshop are available. They are each signed, dated and given a number underneath the felt on the bottom. They are both 16" L by 10 1/2 W by 7" T and they are heavy.

The first humidor is made with 3/4 Birch with a Cherry rim. The top is walnut, maple, and cherry in a butcherblock style. The bottom trim is cherry. The inside is keln-dried 1/4 Spanish Cedar and smells wonderful. It has a removable tray and a slide hinge on the left side. The fitment is good and there is an analog Hygrometer built into the top, mounted in cherry. This humidor is NOT veneer nor laminate, it's solid wood. Most of the humidors you buy today from brick & mortor shops are veneer covered. Please keep this in mind when appraising the box in your head. This box is not perfect, not made by a machine so there are slight variations in joints etc..this to me is character and a sign of the unique item you are purchasing (there are no others like it). These are also the first two humidors to be sold by Tony. I have the prototype that is solid walnut, nothing jazzy but also not for sale :)

Humidor # 1 has a starting price of $300.00. This price is fairly firm, no trades. More pictures are available, hit me up in PM's if you want more.

online H1-3.JPG
online H1-4.JPG
online h1-5.JPG
online h1-6.JPG
online h1-7.JPG

OP
OP
Cigar Sherlock

Cigar Sherlock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Humidor # 2 also has a starting price of $300.00. This is fairly firm, and also no trades. Humidor #2 is made entirely of Birch and Cherry with the 1/4 keln-dried Spanish Cedar inside.

online h2-1.JPG
online h2-2.JPG
online H2-3.JPG
online h2-4.JPG
online h2-5.JPG

Cyber-Burn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Nice! The Opus X adds character in the picture :smile: Makes me want to go open the humidor.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a club member ill let you slide on these. But please lets try not to post alot of non reef things on here. They are also very nice!

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Cigar Sherlock

Cigar Sherlock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Lindsey, I won't post any new ones on here. Makes sense to keep it reef only. I was hoping there were some cigar fans out there in the reef world :)

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol@ Dowtish!

Cigar, I appreciate it. From time to time to post a non reef related item by a club member is fine I guess. just not on a regular basis.

I also like a good cigar but dont smoke them enough to warrant a place to keep them at the house.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back