Washing test vials with tap water

I burn all my vials in a ritual sung buy the gods of fire to make sure the evil is removed from the world of salt water fish.

Kidding, I wash with tap water then rinse with RO water and let them dry out. I have a RO unit in the kitchen that I use for it and a separate RODI in the garage for the tank.
 
If you're using treated water RO/DI or distilled water like most of us do, why not rinse the vials out to keep them clean ???

My answer is that I think it unnecessary for me, but some folks may have tap that is more of an issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new