water change station setups

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see some pics of your water change setups looking at building one in my garage so looking for ideas :) i'm sure there was other posts similar but i couldn't find them

Chompers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there use to be a bunch of pictures but apparently they got deleted on accident or something they were stored in the same file with all of the punctuation that file somehow was deleted I am sure we can start posting new pictures I just don't know what we are going to do about the punctuation we will figure something out

Genesis Corals

Genesis 1:21
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use good ol manual labor. Two 44 gallon brutes, one for RO/DI and one for Salt. My next one with use a pump though as I plan on having a much larger tank and with that comes larger water changes.

OP
OP
glamisracers

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i do it this way now but being in the service and my wife taking care of them id rather have a system for her to use then anything and also when i get back i've piced up 1500 gal tank and a 600 gal sump so using barrels at taht time will take forever lol..

I use good ol manual labor. Two 44 gallon brutes, one for RO/DI and one for Salt. My next one with use a pump though as I plan on having a much larger tank and with that comes larger water changes.

SloppyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a plan I made for our local club meeting where we built a mixing station for a public tank we are rehabbing. We built two of these stands, used 2 55g plastic drums and 3/4" bulkheads in the bottom.
Mixing_Stand_Drawing.jpg

OP
OP
glamisracers

glamisracers

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice plan i was thinking something like this but stacking them

Here's a plan I made for our local club meeting where we built a mixing station for a public tank we are rehabbing. We built two of these stands, used 2 55g plastic drums and 3/4" bulkheads in the bottom.
Mixing_Stand_Drawing.jpg

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 53 33.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 42 26.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 29 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back