• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Water filtration and large saltwater mixing system - SpectraPure® MaxCap ® 1:1 Ultra High Efficiency 100GPD RO/DI System -MC-RODI-100UHE-10HC

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Mr. Brooks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a serious advanced level water filtration and mixing system. Fully automated. It turns itself on when the water level drops to a certain point in the RODI storage tank and turns itself off once the tank is full. Two 300 gallon storage tanks ($1,003.37/Each). One for RODI water, the other for saltwater mixing. The mixing pump is an Ecotech Marine Vectra L1 ($474.99). The Spectrapure Maxcap RODI ($2,035.99) has been upgraded to hold 20" DI filters instead of 10" (longer life). Extra filter canisters were added to improve efficiency and lengthen time between filter changes.

https://spectrapure.com/products/sp...iency-100gpd-ro-di-system-mc-rodi-100uhe-10hc

The price for this set up brand new not including hundreds in high quality PVC valves is $4,517.72.

Save yourself the time and hassle of building it yourself and take this setup home for $2,500. UPDATE!! Price reduced to $2,000!

8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back