Water flow in nano tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter keatonb11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

keatonb11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a new nano tank set up, it's a 16 gallon aquarium and with the filtration system I have 150gph of flow, for soft corals and some Lps will I need a powerhead? Thanks
 
I have a 12g nanocube with a nano Hydor powerhead. I don't know the gph but it does help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new