Water flow

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

drscottchegg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first post so hi reef 2 reef!!

Iv got a 2ft cube stocked with coral, my aquascape runs from the back wall to the front sloping down, I'm currently using an old jebao which is probably on it's way out and an aqami kps, the return is pushing out 300lph, I still dont feel like theres enough flow though, what are others using with a similar size tank?

20190115_192923.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

First post and you’ve already got an avatar uploaded? That will make @mdbannister very happy :)

I have a 50g cube (24x24x20) and I use a Vectra M1 for my return and an MP40 for additional flow.
 
Cheers, I think I'm just over thinking things if I'm honest, the avatar..... only because it asked me to add one Haha, how do I change my name/nickname or whatever it is please?
 
You’ll need to have a moderator change your user name. Can’t help you there. #mods can you help?
 
Nice one thank you "the" ... is the your first name or is it theengineer lol .... mp40 on it's way btw I had one in the shopping basket ready to purchase
 
Nice one thank you "the" ... is the your first name or is it theengineer lol .... mp40 on it's way btw I had one in the shopping basket ready to purchase
PM Sent regarding Username

Welcome to R2R!!!!
 
Nice one thank you "the" ... is the your first name or is it theengineer lol .... mp40 on it's way btw I had one in the shopping basket ready to purchase
Sir is fine :) haha

TheEngineer = Adam

I run my MP 40 at about 35% tops.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new