Water polishing

Lets "roll" back a bit here....

you're using the RS rollermat and your water is not clean and clear?
i'd focus on that rollermat - your water might be passing it too quickly (?)
not to mention.. it beats the purpose of having a rollermat and waste of money imo.
Interesting. Today my reefmaf used 3 feet so far. Maybe I’ll dial back the return pump and see what happens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new