Water turnover, what is enough?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bob Escher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Was it clear that I meant "dropping the water level in the display by shutting off the main pump for a short time"? LOL

Must be getting late! :P
 
Was it clear that I meant "dropping the water level in the display by shutting off the main pump for a short time"? LOL

Must be getting late! :p
It is, around this time of night my back has had it and the only relief I get is to go to bed. Then I'm fine for another 18 hours or so. So yes close to bed time never been a night person always a early bird

Good night
 
Indeed – good night! Hope you're refreshed as expected in the AM! :) Signing off shortly here too. Zzzz...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new