WaterBox 105.4 Frag Build.

This should grow some chaeto in the sump!

3DACE853-82F1-4A9A-83DD-61EDDFE6DD7F.jpeg
 
Following! setting up a second tank right now. My main tank is a waterbox 35.2 and im setting up a desktop reefcasa Isla 12.

I have 5 years per the wife to save up enough money for the dream tank. 175.6!

Love the scape!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new