Waterbox 130.4 Reef Tank

zoous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
551
Reaction score
85
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week I got my Waterbox 130.4 tank on a pallet.

20190724_095506.jpg 20190724_095824.jpg
 
I thought I could lift the tank up by myself but I realize I'm not strong enough. I got a friend to come over to help but he hurt himself trying to lift it with me. Now I feel bad. :(
 
Last edited:
The water box tanks are no joke. I purchased some glass moving suction cups and had a few people to help lift the tank onto the stand. These things are built like tanks!
 
I like it a lot. Good size tank. Heavy but two people can carry it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new