Waterbox 20 Adventure

fishscale1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
57
Reaction score
98
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox 20
20 lbs of Marco dry rock
MiniQ Skimmer
Eheim Heater
20 lbs Fiji pink sand
C3C21F68-E2EB-4CDA-98A6-515394CFFC5F.jpeg
BCA90E7C-3C2D-4763-9E71-9253D05718CA.jpeg
AC82A8CC-4EA2-41AE-BA46-DC7B530D0FD8.jpeg
 
sounds great, anything specific?
I want to try rare Montipora and some Acros. I've never tried to keep SPS before because I was terrified of keeping perfect water conditions. Do you keep SPS? If so, parameter advice?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new