Waterbox 20 return pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter NKB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NKB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is AI axis 20 more powerful than waterbox 20 stock return pump ? I have an extra axis 20 confused will it work better or worse.
 
What's the waterbox stock ? A sicce 1.0 equivalent?
Also depends on your meaning of "better/worse"
More power? I think the AI 20 is 185 gph, the sicce 1.0 is 250 gph.
More trustworthy? That's a matter of opinion... then it becomes a name brand vs unbranded etc :)
If you're just looking for more flow, I would recommend a second wavemaker, like a Hygger mini :)
 
Upvote 0
What's the waterbox stock ? A sicce 1.0 equivalent?
Also depends on your meaning of "better/worse"
More power? I think the AI 20 is 185 gph, the sicce 1.0 is 250 gph.
More trustworthy? That's a matter of opinion... then it becomes a name brand vs unbranded etc :)
If you're just looking for more flow, I would recommend a second wavemaker, like a Hygger mini :)
Yes the stock pump is 250 gph but the thing is i am not sure whether it delivers what is says another thing about it is its loud but your idea of adding a wave maker helps a lot thanks
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new