Waterbox 20 with protein skimmer and lighting mount

Grozzly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I am currently planning my build at the moment and have landed on a Waterbox Cube 20 AIO.
I have purchased a radion xr15 blue and I’m now looking at protein skimmers.

My current issue is whether a protein skimmer plus the mounting bracket for the radion will fit, does anyone know if a particular skimmer fits with the mount? Or will I just hang the light? (Which I would have to attach a pole of some description to the stand as I can’t use the ceiling due to rented accommodation)

any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

slagman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the tunze 9001 dc and the maxspect ethereal 130w its alittle tight but fits. I also have CHAETOMORPHA before the skimmer and the tunze submersible light with the copod hotel and maxspect spheres media

inahrtbeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a bullet 1 hob skimmer with a prime hd with hard mount..I also have a Fuji med hob refugium that I have squeezed in.

I cover it all up using a filter cover from in tank products..looks like a red sea aio cover but not as nice but does the job

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back