• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 230.6

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Joshua123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
25
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gettting out of hobby, 230.6 model , all the equipment is sold and tank is in my garage. Water box factory sump, plumbing, ato, etc. stand is not Waterbox but is included, has a small imperfection on the corner , can send pic
 
image.jpg
 
On the tank back bottom corner, very very slight, camera hardly shows, and even hard to feel, I can post a pic later today
 
Tank has been sold, only have the stand, sump and top off tank left, I also have the waterbox plumbing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new