Waterbox 25 peninsula stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter erica_k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

erica_k

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I am hoping I can get some insight from someone who has maybe purchased this stand and aquarium from waterbox.

So I ordered my stand from waterbox about two months ago and just ordered my tank about a month ago. Today I finally got around to putting everything in place and noticed my tank hangs over the edge of the stand. Has anyone else had this problem or is this normal? (And yes I double checked that I ordered the right stand for this tank)

I’m just wondering if I should attach a piece of plywood to the top so that there’s no overhang or if I should look into getting a different stand.

IMG_1568.jpeg IMG_1569.jpeg
 
That’s how Waterbox designed it. My WB 20 cube is the same way
 
That’s how Waterbox designed it. My WB 20 cube is the same way
So you have not had any issues with there being too much pressure on one side of your tank?
 
So you have not had any issues with there being too much pressure on one side of your tank?
Correct I have not had any issues. I thought it was an issue too when i first assembled it. There’s a post on here somewhere of Waterbox themselves responding to someone with the same “issue”. They stated it’s designed to be that way for a seamless look when the cabinet is closed.
 
Correct I have not had any issues. I thought it was an issue too when i first assembled it. There’s a post on here somewhere of Waterbox themselves responding to someone with the same “issue”. They stated it’s designed to be that way for a seamless look when the cabinet is closed.
Great thanks for the insight!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new