Waterbox 25 Peninsula

. Look below for new build starts June 2025
 
Last edited:
I updated the old pictures. The pictures I had up of the old build was terrible. I’m at the time I was still drinking and wasn’t in the best frame of mind and you could tell by the condition of the tank. You will be able to tell by the picture. Here is the new build started on June 22nd 2025. I got the 2 clownfish on Aug 9th. I got the one Ricordea with the clownfish

IMG_8798.jpeg IMG_8804.jpeg IMG_0334.png IMG_9707.jpeg IMG_0323.png IMG_0325.png IMG_0329.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new