Waterbox 25

dirdamn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Location
ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join me in my journey with the Waterbox 25 Peninsula.

Equipment
Ioaoi return pump
Nero 3 wave maker
Nicrew hypereef 100w gen 2
N clear fleece roller.
Eheim 100w heater
Ink bird controller
Amazon ATO
Kamoer X1 pro

Stock list
Black cardinal fish
Randells Assesor
Tailspot blenny
Possum wrasse
Purple firefish.


20261006_221320_D84469DA-12CF-4A19-817C-46236C1075E2.png


20261006_221321_BF1DB96E-7CB4-454C-AC0A-183001F944DB.png
 
Great looking tank; following!
 
Really nice setup!! I have the same tank and love it! I think the dimensions make this tank look so much bigger than 25 gallons.
 
Really nice setup!! I have the same tank and love it! I think the dimensions make this tank look so much bigger than 25 gallons.
It really does! Im just sad that i didnt got the cabinet made for the peninsula. Lol. I have a window on the other side of it.
 
Join me in my journey with the Waterbox 25 Peninsula.

Equipment
Ioaoi return pump
Nero 3 wave maker
Nicrew hypereef 100w gen 2
N clear fleece roller.
Eheim 100w heater
Ink bird controller
Amazon ATO
Kamoer X1 pro

Stock list
Black cardinal fish
Randells Assesor
Tailspot blenny
Possum wrasse
Purple firefish.


20261006_221320_D84469DA-12CF-4A19-817C-46236C1075E2.png


20261006_221321_BF1DB96E-7CB4-454C-AC0A-183001F944DB.png
Now trying to do some research on how i can bump up my ph because winter is coming. Rn my nutrients is pretty stable and i have to dose sometimes. So adding a skimmer for a co2 scrubber is out. So thinking of doing a co2 scrubber with airstone.
 
Now trying to do some research on how i can bump up my ph because winter is coming. Rn my nutrients is pretty stable and i have to dose sometimes. So adding a skimmer for a co2 scrubber is out. So thinking of doing a co2 scrubber with airstone.
I would add kalk to your ATO. I add 2 tsp per gallon and just shake it up. I also dose all for reef. It helps keep my PH up
 
Now trying to do some research on how i can bump up my ph because winter is coming. Rn my nutrients is pretty stable and i have to dose sometimes. So adding a skimmer for a co2 scrubber is out. So thinking of doing a co2 scrubber with airstone.
I would add kalk to your ATO. I add 2 tsp per gallon and just shake it up. I also dose all for reef. It helps keep my PH up
I did that already with my fluval 13.5 before transferring to the Waterbox 25. It messed up my ato. Also my alk is playing around 10.5-11 so the only idea i have is the co2 scrubber
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new